- First day back to campus
- looks like a cool day, right up until we start lectures.
- First time driving my car alone to campus, and getting there and back safe.
- tired right now that it's the evening.
- have a ton of work to do and little time to do it in.
- thinking about where I'm going to get the equipment to do the radio ad.
- Brainstorming about all the things I'm going to say for the comedy skit.
- Thinking about when on Earth am a going to get a chance to read Game of thrones.
- wishing there were more hours in the day.
- posting a picture of my rats on acebook.
- hoping people will get on with joining the group
- wishing I had more time to talk to my girlfriend.
Monday, 15 July 2013
15.07.2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment